Hi! I'm David Ramiro Justo and I'm a software engineer and system administrator.
Beginning my career in tech over 8 years ago, I started off working in web development. As of 2018, I have been shifting my focus — privately and professionally — onto native and cloud software development with a strong focus on DevOps, having undergone numerous classes and certifications to acquire my current skill set.
Elementary: French, Spanish
Current, since 2022
Volkswagen AG: Virtual Engineering Lab
Software developer at Virtual Engineering Lab, a department developing software for the R&D division of Volkswagen AG. Core responsibilities include full-stack/cloud software development.
2020 - 2022
Volkswagen AG: Fakultät 73
2-year full-time qualification at Volkswagen AG. Training in various topics of practical and theoretical computer science. Personal specialisation in cloud-native development.
2014 - 2020
Agentur Denkwunder GmbH
Full-service marketing agency where my core responsibilities included front-end web development, content management with WordPress and TYPO3 and search engine optimization.
Internship as IT consultant and service technician at an Apple Premium Reseller certified IT service business for Mac and iPhone products. Responsibilities included pre/after-sales service and consulting as well as system integration.
Lüneburg-Wolfsburg Chamber of Industry and Commerce
Passed the examination for the officially accredited profession of Computer Science Expert in June 2022. Core subjects:
- Software products: planning, design, specification, implementation and testing
- Network topology, local & cloud infrastructure, security and privacy
- Economics and social studies: business, legal and commercial fundamentals
Volkswagen AG: Fakultät 73
2 years of training and certification by Volkswagen AG to prepare for an Automotive Software Engineering position. Practical, project-based training in Java, Spring, SQL, web development and lectures about a variety of topics in computer science theory:
- Algorithms & Data Structures
- Operating Systems & Computer Networks
- Discrete Math for Computer Science, Linear Algebra and Graph Theory
- IT Security, Clean Code, TDD, UX/UI, Scrum Essentials
12-week course and certification with Galvanize Inc. Core focus on developing full-stack applications in the cloud.
- Spring (Java) & React
- Software development methodologies (Agile, XP & TDD)
- Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Docker & Kubernetes
2018 - 2019
Online certification from Harvard University with focus on algorithms and efficient programming. An introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming.
- Algorithms, Data Structures & Abstraction
- Programming with C & Python
- Software & Web Development